According to the size of the animal and the breeding environment, the breeding fence nets are divided into: large-scale livestock grassland breeding nets, free-range poultry, small and medium-sized livestock breeding Dutch nets, captive poultry breeding chain fencing nets or breeding hexagon nets. (Click on the corresponding red text for details)
Large-scale livestock fence netting
Grassland breeding nets, also known as grassland fences and grassland fences, are made of high-strength galvanized steel wire and are made of (automatic machinery production) galvanized ring buckles. They have a reasonable structure, beautiful appearance and high tensile strength. Good corrosion resistance
The grassland breeding net has a novel structure, strong and precise, flat surface, uniform mesh, strong integrity, high toughness, non-close together, non-slip, compression resistance, corrosion resistance, wind and rain, no matter how bad the local climate, geography, and natural conditions are Can guarantee the service life. The service life of grassland breeding nets is generally up to several decades. Even if it is cut locally, it will not be loose and deformed under local pressure. The product has good anti-corrosion performance, strong anti-corrosion and anti-oxidation, and has the advantages that ordinary steel wire mesh does not have. It overcomes the shortcomings of easy welding and welding of common welded wire meshes. It will never loose in one installation. It is the best facility to protect grass pastures, forest farms, highways and ecological environment.
Grassland breeding net is a new type of fence net product introduced from abroad by our factory in recent years. It has advanced technology and is currently the most widely used fence fence product at home and abroad. It is similar to steel barbed wire fence, electric fence, stone fence, etc. The comparison has the following advantages:
1. Grassland breeding nets are braided with high-strength galvanized steel wire, with high strength and high tensile strength, and can withstand the violent impact of cattle, horses, sheep and other livestock. Safe and reliable
2. The wire is galvanized on the surface of the corrugated ring, and other parts are applied with anti-rust and anti-corrosion, which can adapt to the harsh working environment for the use of the barrier, and the service life can reach 20 years.
3. Weaving wire weft adopts wave rolling technology, which enhances the elasticity and buffer function and can adapt to the deformation of cold shrinkage and thermal expansion. Keep the net fence tight
4. The grassland breeding net has a simple structure, convenient maintenance, short construction period, small size and light weight, and is easy to transport and install; ventilation and light transmission do not affect the landform nbsp;
Mesh of grassland breeding net: (cm) 15-14-13-11-10-8-6 (warp) (cm) 15-18-20-40-50-60-65 (latitude)
Net height: 0.8 0.9 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.5
Net length: 115 feet 10 meters) 330 feet 100 meters)
Uses: Grassland breeding nets are mainly used for sand field management, fence protection for pasture and pasture, and ecological engineering protection.
Grassland breeding nets are mainly used for grassland construction in pastoral areas, which can be built around grasslands and fixed-point grazing, and grazing in columns. Facilitate the planned use of pasture resources, effectively improve grassland utilization and grazing efficiency, prevent grassland degradation, and protect the natural environment. At the same time, it is also applicable to set up family farms with borders for farming and animal husbandry, set up border guards, farmland fences, forest nurseries, closed hills and forests, enclosures for tourist areas and hunting areas, and isolation and maintenance of building sites.
Free-range poultry, small and medium-sized livestock breeding fence nets
Farming Dutch nets are also known as wave nets, wave fence nets, and plastic coated welded nets in highway drawings.
Material: high quality low carbon steel wire
Common product specifications:
Wire diameter size: 2.0-3.2mm
Mesh post spacing: 3m
Mesh size: 1.2 * 30m, 1.5x30m, 1.8mx 30m, 2mx30m
Inclined support: 2 pieces every 30m
Mesh size: 50 x 50mm or 50mmx100mm
Overall color: dark green grass green
Net post height: 1.7-2.5m
Surface treatment: hot-dip galvanized, cold-galvanized, spray-painted, hot-dip plastic, etc.
Dutch net post: Dutch net post: Generally made of iron pipe with a diameter of 48mm, the end column is pressed with 60 tubes. Because its pressed shape resembles a dovetail, it is also called: dovetail post. The length of the Dutch net pillars are: 1.5m, 1.8 meters, 2.1 meters, 2.3 meters, the general thickness is; 0.8mm / 1.0mm / 1.2mm. The column is equipped with a column cap, a buckle that connects the column to the mesh, and a special tool pliers .
Product features: Dutch net has good anti-corrosion performance, anti-aging, beautiful appearance. Installation is quick and easy. Can be widely used in aquaculture, agriculture, industry, municipal, transportation and other industries fence, decoration, protection and other facilities. With bright colors, anti-aging, corrosion resistance, strong tension, not easy to be impacted by external forces, high deformation load, low cost. Captive poultry breeding fence nets are divided into chain link type breeding fence nets and hexagonal breeding fence nets. (Click the corresponding text to see detailed introduction)
Chain link culture fence net is also called chain link fence, chain link fence
Material: PVC wire, stainless steel wire, high quality low carbon steel wire, galvanized wire, iron wire, etc.
Divided by name: chain link fence, diamond net fence, net for breeding fences, and active net.
According to the surface treatment: electro-galvanized-chain-link fence, hot-dip galvanized-chain-link fence, plastic coated chain-link fence (pvc, pe coated plastic), dip-chain chain-link fence, spray-painted chain link fence
Weaving and characteristics: uniform mesh, flat surface, simple weaving, crocheting, beautiful and elegant; high-quality mesh, wide mesh, thick wire diameter, not easy to corrode, long life and strong practicability. It has very good flexibility, so it is commonly used in zoo fence nets, breeding fences, and court fence nets.
Chain Link Fence Main Uses: Widely used in road, railway, highway and other fence network facilities. It is also used for interior decoration, raising chickens, ducks, geese, rabbits and zoo fences. Protective nets for machinery and equipment, conveyor nets for machinery and equipment. Stadium fence, road green belt protection net. After the wire mesh is made into a box-shaped container, the net box is filled with random stones and the like to become a gabion net. It is also used to protect and support seawalls, hillsides, roads and bridges, reservoirs and other civil engineering. It is a good material for flood control and flood control. Can also be used for handicraft manufacturing. Warehouses, tool room refrigeration, protective reinforcements, marine fishing fences and fences at construction sites, rivers, slopes with fixed soil (rock), residential security, etc.
Hexagonal breeding fence net
The breeding hexagonal net is woven from low-carbon steel wire. It varies according to the diameter of the wire and is twisted into a hexagon. The wire at the edge of the outer frame can be made into single-sided, double-sided, movable edge wire.
The weaving methods of cultured hexagonal nets are: forward twist, reverse twist, two-way twist, first weaving and then plating, first plating and then weaving.
Features: The cultured hexagonal net has a solid structure, a flat surface, and good corrosion and oxidation resistance.
Uses: Hexagonal netting can be used for raising chickens, ducks, geese, rabbits and zoo fences, machinery and equipment protection, highway fences, stadium fences, and road green belt protection nets.
Characteristics and uses of cultured hexagonal net products:
(1) The cultured hexagonal net has the characteristics of economic benefits, and it can be used by simply laying the net in the wall surface and building cement.
(2) Hexagonal mesh installation is simple and convenient, and no special technology is required.
(3) It has a strong ability to resist natural damage, corrosion resistance and adverse weather effects.
(4) Can withstand a wide range of deformations without collapse. Play a role of fixed heat insulation.
(5) Excellent process foundation guarantees the uniformity of coating thickness and stronger corrosion resistance, and its service life can reach 20 years.
(6) Save transportation costs. It can be shrunk into small rolls and rolled into moisture-proof paper packaging, which takes up little space and is suitable for export.
Hexagonal net use:
(1) Hexagonal mesh can be used for building wall fixing, heat insulation and heat insulation.
(2) Pipes and boilers of power plants are kept warm and insulated.
(3) Antifreeze, residential protection, garden protection.
(4) raise chickens and ducks, isolate chickens and ducks, and protect poultry!
Chicken farm fence